DUI Books by David N. Jolly

DUI Books by David N. Jolly

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Snohomish County and Skagit County DUI Attorney gets national recognition with DUI History Book (Review from the Suburban Chicago News)

From the Suburban Chicago News:

DUI/DWI: The History of Driving Under the Influence

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

As a Psychologist teaching substance abuse classes to college students online, I found this book to be full of valuable information and facts on DUI/DWI’s, the development of law enforcement, and the development of BAC testing. As I started reading this book on a plane back from MS, I was highlighting almost the whole book on information I thought my students would like to know. In addition, I was sitting next to a deputy sheriff from VA and this book sparked quite an interesting conversation.

For more information on this story check out the following website:

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/newssun/news/blogentries/index.html?bbPostId=CzAIQvvUp5TemBAbNOHE7N2nRB2jxliCh1uQkCz2DPKgCH4QVJ

For information on your Washington State DUI please contact our Snohomish County DUI attorneys, King County DUI attorneys, Island County DUI attorneys, or Skagit County DUI attorneys at 425-493-1115 or check out our website at http://www.washdui

No comments:

Post a Comment